Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak kembali lg~

salam semua..
selamat menyambut bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak n slamt berpuase..rase happy giler2 sbb bln mulia da kembali lg. and the most important thing is this is my first time fasting oversea. in to be more specific, at wellington, new zealand. feel lucky because i've the chances to experience this barakah month in foreign country. my dream comes true.yeay!
yesterday, i skyped with my parents. my father has faith in me and believe that i can survive fasting here. of course abah!because it's shorter than fasting in malaysia.that is the very good thing!hehehe. just have to wake up around 5 am for sahur and surprisingly at 6 pm, it's already 'bukak puase' time..so lucky!
i'm just worried about my mom. last year, she used to cry during bukak puase because she thought of my brother, kimi who was working at mekah for that time. she also cried during pagi raye.poor mom~ i can't stand seeing my mom cry and i can't forgive myself if she cries because of me. T_T.
to my beloved and lovely mom, don't worry about me.i'm okay here and live well.just take care of yourself and pls do't work too much.u need to rest sometimes and eat well..i miss you mom..miss you so much..
i miss u too abah!
p/s: i sempat pesan kt abah suh simpan duit raye taun ni..ujung taun ni nk claim..hehehehe

4 comments:

  1. siap suh simpan duet raya...salam ramadhan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. mesti~
    klu tiap2 taun abh ngn ma+abg2+kakak da keje bg, maunye dkt2 300 dpt..rugi tu klu x suh smpan..wakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu... Ain x leh buke pose ngan abg Daud la taun nie... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. a'ah..aiii..
    trpksela ko gnti aku tmnkn die bkk pose..hahaha
    slamat meymbut ramadhan almubarak yan.
    p/s:aku 'bau' duit raye la yan..hahaha

    ReplyDelete